Clint's (trev's brother) friend is storing his motorcycle in their garage over the winter. A warm day in November, Trev and I decided to go for a ride, even though we both really have never rode a motorcycle before!
I'll admit, I was a little scared. I'm kind of a baby. But it was pretty fun, and it made me (kinda) wish Trev had a motorcycle.
Chels and I went to a Penn State game in November. It was freeeeeezing! We were thankful that we brought hot hands, a blanket, and hot chocolate. Penn State won that game, which was pretty cool too.
Luke and Carly came to visit me for Black Friday shopping, and we watched the Grinch
I went out to dinner with some friends over Thanksgiving break when everyone was home:
My BFF nelles <3
Love these girls.
My cat is officially ruining Christmas by knocking all the bulbs off my tree.
Last night Trevor and I decided to go out to dinner together and treat ourselves. We don't really go out and have a nice, sit down dinner together often, but when we do we always have a great time. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse and ordered a porterhouse for two. It was a ginormous steak! Trev's lucky that my stomach is half the size of his ;)
I know he looks so unhappy (we were both laughing so hard at his face in this pic), but I didn't take any different ones! I think he was miserable because he was hungry waiting for his food and I was forbidding him to eat all the bread ;)
After dinner, we met friends out for drinks for Janelle's birthday:
It was nice having a little catch up time with the girls!
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANELLE <3










No comments
Post a Comment