Tuesday, September 18, 2012

On adventure, travel, and growing


My perspective on life has been changing over the past couple years. Really ever since I graduated high school. I'm learning how big the world is out there. I'm discovering that there really is more to life than what I previously thought. And really in the past month, I've been learning more and more about myself.

I'm alone now, single. The huge world is staring me right in the face. I'm scared, but it's a good scared. I know I want to travel. I want to experience things. I want to grow as a person. I want to meet new people and learn new perspectives. I want to push myself out of my comfort zone and get out in the world. I want to learn to be independent and be able to be my own person. I don't want to depend on anyone for anything.

In less than two years I will be graduated and will be a Registered Nurse. Right now, I'm leaning towards traveling with my degree. Seeing the country. Maybe the world if possible? I feel as if I have the world at my fingertips, and I'm not letting anyone or anything stop me.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig