So awesome that we can relate! And I can relate even more with the rain! I haven't had a nice day at home or school in so long! And those umbrella pics are cute! We all use self timers, no worries :)
These pictures are great! Your umbrella ones are so cute, and I love all of the flower/rainy day shots... They sum up the weather I've been experiencing pretty perfectly. :)
Lame? No it's talent! You took awesome pictures of yourself without even holding the camera. It looks like true photography. I love umbrella pictures too. && the rain. Rain is the best.
8 comments
So awesome that we can relate! And I can relate even more with the rain! I haven't had a nice day at home or school in so long! And those umbrella pics are cute! We all use self timers, no worries :)
also, check out my blog for an award you won! :)
These pictures are great! Your umbrella ones are so cute, and I love all of the flower/rainy day shots... They sum up the weather I've been experiencing pretty perfectly. :)
Lame? No it's talent! You took awesome pictures of yourself without even holding the camera. It looks like true photography. I love umbrella pictures too. && the rain. Rain is the best.
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com
I absolutely love this outfit!!! These pics are so cute!
Thanks so much for stopping by :)
Not lame at all...so adorable! Your pictures are beautiful and full of color!!
Pics are wonderful! Just found your blog and loving it!! :)
bleeeeeding hearts, those are the BEST flowers!
Post a Comment