Sunday, December 30, 2012

I survived my first semester of nursing school!

The semester is finally over and so is all of the stress. Oh boy, I knew people said that nursing school would be hard, but I had NO idea it would be this hard. I've always been a pretty good student so I figured that I could just breeze through this program with little to no trouble. Oh how I was wrong! I ended up failing my first two tests and just barely passing my third one, meaning that at the end of the semester I had to get a pretty good grade on my final in order to pass, and not fail out of school. I studied for more than two weeks straight for this final. When I mean study, I mean I spent the majority of the day studying. When I wasn't eating, sleeping, getting dressed, or showered, I was studying. Talk about being STRESSED. I gained 10 pounds this semester because of it. But in the end I got the grade I needed to pull through! Let's just say that I was just the tiniest bit relieved.

I really really need to catch this blog up with my life. I've made a bunch of awesome new friends that I want you to meet too! And I've had plenty of fun adventures. I turned 21 in September, so I've been experimenting with the "going out" life. It is definitely different than what I'm used to! My nursing group is slowly becoming my nursing "family". We have our little group of close friends that I've been doing everything with. They are the best!

I'm going to try my hardest to get caught up with this blog of mine while i'm on Christmas vacation. There is so much to cover!

To end this post, here is a normal picture of Carly, Luke, and I that we took on Christmas.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig