There was a HUGE slingshot on the Boardwalk.
Luke, Aden, Carly, and Rayne all did it!
I wish I would've, but I didn't have anyone to ride it with me :(
But we got some really funny videos of them.
Aden and Luke
Rayne and Carly
It was hilarious watching their reactions.
Later in the week, our group went banana boating and parasailing. The only problem was, due to prices and availability, one of us couldn't go. I volunteered to be that person to sit out since Matt and I had done it two years ago. I felt sad that I couldn't go, but hopefully there will be another opportunity to go in the future.
Mom, Luke, and Tara getting on the banana boat
Aunt Jen, Aden, Rayne, and Carly waiting for their turn
They survived!
I'm so jealous that I didn't get to go.
But hey, I did go before.
So it all evens out. :)

1 comment
I've never heard of banana boating! That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment