- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Working at Hoss's, I've had a lot of people perceive me as being younger than what I actually am. Some people still assume I'm in high school. It annoys me now, but I keep telling myself that this "looking younger" thing will come in handy in the future!
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying, for real. I am a person that is afraid of failure. I'll admit, I won't try new things sometimes because I'm afraid of failing. I'm too much of a perfectionist. However, I do believe that if you never try, you will never know. So I try to force myself to do things that I don't want to, just so I can say I did it at least once.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? I know! Why do we all have to go to work? And if I love the feeling after I'm done running, why don't I just go out and run? Life isn't fair sometimes and I guess you just gotta do what you gotta do. But, if it makes you happy, do it.
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I'm a woman of few words. I like to think of myself as someone that does, instead of wishing that I would do it. So i'm going to go out there and DO IT instead of sitting around, contemplating it. Go getter!
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? The greed, the prejudice, the racism, the discrimination, the violence. There are too many things wrong with the world, but the world can be a beautiful place if you just look beyond all of those things.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Taking pictures, blogging (of course!), scrapbooking, and designing (i'm have a creative nature).
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Sometimes I feel that I settle. I had no idea what career path I wanted to take, so i'm "settling" for nursing. I wish I would do more of the things that I believed in and stopped settling on what is comfortable.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I'm not so sure. Probably marry younger and have kids younger... I really have no idea what I would do.
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? I don't know. This one confuses me, because I feel like up until now, I really haven't decided anything on my own. My whole life my mom has made my decisions about the major things, and now i'm living at home.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Doing the right things. Mainly i'm concerned about doing the right things that I want to do to be happy.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
50 questions that will free your mind (Set One)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©
the "B" team | All rights reserved.
No comments
Post a Comment