Tuesday, January 24, 2012

kids love a photoshoot (part two)

So about this time last year I babysat for my grandparents. They just recently adopted a little boy and girl, Tristan (2) and Paige (4). Technically that makes them my aunt and uncle, weird right? I just refer to them as my cousins. But last year when I babysat them, they LOVED taking pictures with my computer. (See this post)

Last week my grandparents asked me to babysit from Wednesday to Friday. That's right, Three days! I had to wake them up, get them breakfast, take them to school, pick them up, feed them supper, bath them, and put them to bed. And trust me, if that wasn't birth control I don't know what is!

I took my computer again, and they LOVED taking pictures again. For real, they couldn't get enough of it.
 Me and Paige.



 Little Tristan! Isn't he just the cutest little boy ever?!



okay... maybe I like taking pictures of myself with photobooth too... lol
SHARE:

2 comments

Rorie said...

Awhh!! Too cute & that's awesome that your grandparents did this.

Savannah said...

How fun! Precious photos of precious kiddos!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig