This blog post is long overdue. Here is the world that is my life, according to my iPhone, and things that have been happening with me lately!
This is my friend Jaci. She became my first friend in my nursing class and still remains my best friend in the program :) She helped me transfer to the Hoss's up here because she works there too. We really get along and have a lot of fun together at the hospital :)
I did my sister's hair for her winter formal. She just wanted it curled with a bow, so that made it pretty easy.
I've been meeting more and more people here at school. This is Janelle, she is dating my friend Brian who is also in the nursing program with me.
This is Emilee, she is in the nursing program too! She is quickly becoming one of my good friends :)
This is Dillon and Jeremy on a day where we had to give a presentation to our entire class. Dillon, Jeremy, Jaci, and I were all in a group. GUYS, I am NOT GOOD at public speaking. At all. I was so incredibly nervous the entire time. I tried to talk and sound as natural as possible, but it really wasn't working out too well. Oh well, SO GLAD that is over!
Jaci and I observed in the operating room a couple weeks ago. I was really nervous about going and watching surgeries because I thought for sure I wouldn't like it or I would pass out, but that wasn't the case at all! I learned that I LOVED the OR and I would definitely like to get a job there if one became available. The atmosphere is so chill and everyone is so friendly and nice. Who knew I would be able to handle blood and guts the way I have been?
Had these ginormous chicken salads at the Pizza Star around home with my sister. I really don't go home from college much so it was nice being able to catch up with her!
My grandma and pap pap sent me this wonderful card on Valentine's Day:
I love getting things in the mail at my apartment so this was a really nice surprise to arrive on Valentine's Day :)
Mariah came and visited me the other week! Okay, so every time Mariah comes to see me, things get CRAZY. We definitely make some good (and bad) memories.
My friends Anne and Adrian joined us that night. We had a fun time :)
I had a really yummy breakfast of blueberry waffles the other morning. Yummm. Sometimes I just wake up and i'm in the mood for something really sweet.
Grandma and Pap Pap come and visit me sometimes and we go to Long John Silver's for lunch often. We always get the 2 fish meal. They give you soo much food! I love all the fried goodness though :)
So.. this is Trevor ;) I've been hanging out with him a lot lately and he is pretty cool! ;) He is really funny and makes me laugh so much that my stomach hurts by the end of the night (literally). We have a lot of fun together. He is in the nursing program too. He might make more appearances on this blog in the future... ;)
Here is Janelle and Brian. Trevor and I like to double date with them sometimes :) They are a lot of fun!
I went out the other night with Trevor, Brian, Janelle, and their friends Tyler and Emily joined us too. Tyler just had turned 21 the day before so we were taking him out for a couple birthday drinks. They were both really nice too and we had a good time!
And this picture we took tonight! I'm at home for a couple days visiting my family while I'm on spring break. I swear Luke has grown at least 2 inches since I last saw him. He is like a giant to me now! My little brother is growing up :( It is hard to believe we were the same height not too long ago.. (read here)
And that concludes the end of this much needed catching up post! Right now i'm on Spring Break for the next 6 days and it will be spent by going to the movies, hanging out with friends, relaxing, reading magazines, watching a lot of TV, and working. Only a few more weeks left in the semester until summer break!


















No comments
Post a Comment