Wednesday, March 12, 2014

my friends are awesome.

As of lately, i've been hanging out with the coolest crowd around.

These guys.

Oh.. and this chick, who took the picture:
My BFF, Janelle! (P.S., my hair is ever-so-slowly getting longer. Grow faster hair!)

But, my friends are pretty cool. We went on a quadruple bowling date together a couple weeks ago.
Brian and Trevor
Clinton and Chelsey
I was so close to winning the game out of everyone! I was in the lead, but in the last frame our friend Jack got a strike and he got to bowl an extra time. But.. the fact that I almost won is pretty cool because I usually never win at bowling. I credit my newly found bowling skills to the fact that my Uncle Doug used to take us bowling all the time when we were younger.

We bowled, ate tons of cheese fries, and pepperoni sticks (which were surprisingly delicious).


Last Sunday night we all went to Brian's house to hang. Brian invited all of his guy friends and their girlfriends. Here is Trevor with most of his closet friends:
These guys are all pretty awesome, and I love hanging out with them! (Plus, their girlfriends are now my BFFs.)


We played games, listened to music, ate some pizza, and literally laughed until we cried (at least I did!)
Emilee, me, Gina, and Janelle
Brian and Janelle
Trev and me
Clint, me, and Trev 
And of course, Trevor's favorite part of the whole night was when his friend Dale brought margarita pizza for everyone. Trev is obsessed with this stuff.

So thankful for these guys.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig