Left: To start off on the left, Trev and I went back to the Ale House on Saturday! Here's the story: We made a deal that when we hit two of our major fitness goals, we would reward ourselves with an Ale House cheat meal! On Saturday I officially was down 8 pounds, and Trevor has lost about 30, so we went to the Ale House to celebrate.
Middle: Not only did I take a selfie with my cat, but I actually took this pic with my selfie stick. This officially makes me the lamest person in the world, but I kinda like it.
Right: Hello little tiny arm muscle! I'm finally starting to really see some progress in my arms and shoulders! Love.

Sunday was spent with 70 degree weather at the golf course. I love to ride in the cart with Trev and watch him golf. It is so relaxing and a nice way to spend the day outside!

Yesterday it was supposed to get up to about 78 degrees here, so Trev and I decided to do the 1000 steps hike early in the morning before it got super hot. I do the 1000 steps usually about 3 or 4 times a year because I love it so much, and it is great exercise. You can't beat the view at the top! Also, according to my Fitbit tracker, I hiked over 100 flights of stairs!
Love my weekends off.



No comments
Post a Comment