Saturday, June 8, 2019

Hudson's First Beach Trip

Every year Trevor's parents go to Long Beach Island, New Jersey in June and again in September. Trevor and I always try to arrange our schedules so that we can go down for a few days. It's fun to hang out, grab coffees at the local coffee shop, walk to and shop at the local boutiques, and spend time with his family. This year we decided to take Hudson for a few days even though we were nervous about traveling 5+ hours with a 6 week old baby. I'm so glad we decided to go! Hudson did okay in the car. He cried off and on, but we only had to stop once for a quick feed and change. He's not the biggest fan of his car seat and it's hard to hear him cry when we travel, but i'm hoping that the more trips we take with him the more used to it he will become.

We had a great few days visiting with Trevs parents and his cousin, Michala and her son Luke. Even though Hudson won't remember the beach trip, everyone else loved getting some baby snuggles! Trevor's parents loved watching him for a few hours at a time while Trevor and I snuck off a few times for some breakfast and dinner dates which was great.





It's hard to believe that when we come back in September, Hudson will be sitting up on his own! I love making memories with him even if he can't remember quite yet. I'm so excited for the days when he is a little older and will be able to play in the sand and run from the waves.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig