Sunday, August 4, 2019

Hudson's Newborn Photos

I can't believe I forgot to share these! When Hudson was a week old, our favorite photographer Niki came over to our house and took lifestyle newborn photos. We love the way they turned out! I wanted to share my favorites on here since I didn't post them to Facebook or anything. When I look at these photos now, it is pretty crazy how different Hudson looks already. He looks like a completely different baby! He has almost doubled his birth weight now so it's fun to see how tiny he was. Also Trev and I look different too because between the two of us, we are down a combined total of 35lbs! Mine was just my pregnancy weight, but Trev has been working hard and has lost some too. He's such a stud.
Our little family!

Love this picture of Hudson. And of course, it wouldn't be Trev without a chew can outline in his pocket.

This is my absolute favorite photo of Hudson and I. I'll cherish it forever.


Trev is a rockstar dad. Hudson loves him so much and you can tell he's going to be the fun parent.

I love all of Hud's little details, especially how the wrinkles in his left foot come together to form a little star. :)

I love how Niki captured Hudson's little fo-hawk. He was born with the craziest hair and I want to remember how it would constantly stick up no matter how hard I tried to tame it.


It is already hard for me to believe how tiny of a ball he fit into on my chest. 










I'm so glad we got to capture moments with Hudson in our home. Our house is small and I know we won't be here forever, but it will be fun to look back and remember the days when we brought our tiny little baby home to our tiny house and started our family.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig