Thursday, December 5, 2019

November 2019

I'm finally getting us caught up to speed!

November we sold our Jeep and bought a 2017 Chevy Cruze with cash. Goodbye car payments! One step closer to becoming debt free.

Trevor and I had a baby free breakfast date the morning we bought our car:

I must confess, i'm normally a decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving person. However.. one day we were home and it was freezing outside and then started to snow. I decided to put our tree up that day!

Hudson turned 7 months old in November:
Mom and I took Hudson to get Christmas pictures taken. Can you believe that this kid wouldn't crack a single smile?!?! As soon as we left the studio and went to get lunch he was grinning ear to ear:
More walks and hanging in the back yard on nice days:
^ The blanket that we've been using all summer used to be Grandma Anna's. I think of her every time we use it and know that she would have loved Hudson so much.

This little guy is DETERMINED to crawl, and started doing planks everywhere. It's hilarious.
Little kitchen helper:

Both top front teeth are starting to come in!

And Hudson had a great first Thanksgiving!



Hudson ate a piece of a sweet potato, some green beans, and a couple noodles. A few days later he tried pumpkin pie and LOVED it.

With cousin Charlotte:

Cousins Charlotte and Luke:

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig