Wednesday, June 22, 2011

shots from the first day of summer

Okay, so Tara, Mariah, and I always have a blast when we get together. Seriously, it never fails! That's why I am SO excited to be living with them next semester! Well we got together and went swimming, watched Harry Potter, and had more fun adventures. (Beware of the longest post EVER!)

Luke came along to swim and of course he was a real HAM. He's growing up sooo fast :(

He wanted to do the dramatic "getting out of the pool" shot.



For awhile Luke was the only one swimming, so he was my only target. I was having so much fun with the camera!

Mariah is so beautiful.


My very very best friends!

1, 2, 3... JUMP!


 Laughing and swimming because we couldn't touch!

Tara showcasing the bracelet I bought for her, PHILLIES!




 Tara's sister Olivia joined us later on. Her favorite thing to do is make waves in the pool with the inner tube.


Epic BACKDIVE!

Tara's mom, Lori, giving their dog Sandy a bath. 

Like I said, Mariah is so beautiful. hehe

I couldn't get enough of the great lighting she was in!

So the first day of summer was epic. We swam outside for a couple hours, made the best ice cream sundaes EVER, then watched Harry Potter #3, the Prisoner of Azkaban. Tara has never seen the movies so Mariah and I are watching all of them with her so that she can come with us to see the last movie! I'm so excited.

After we watched Harry Potter, we came back to my house and found out that my sister and a couple of her friends were camping out in the woods by our house. So we thought of the best idea ever, to SCARE them!! We dressed up in all black, snuck down in the field by the campsite, then Tara let out a piercing scream that scared them so bad! They jumped on the fourwheeler and took off for the house! But they quickly found out it was us. See, my family has a long history of scaring whoever is camping down there, so they expected us to come. It was so much fun though.

Best first day of summer, EVER.
SHARE:

2 comments

Mindy said...

Yea! This makes me happy. Sounds like summer is off to a great start. Best friends are the best. :) And watching somebody experience Harry Potter for the first time is always awesome. Now, can I have one of those ice cream sundaes?

PS. Your camera is awesome.)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Summer...I love it. I want to go swimming now too!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig