Today my great-grandma turns 90! I love her so much, and I aspire to be just like her when I'm older! :) She is in almost perfect condition, and her mind is as perfect as someone's would be who is 50.
Well, last weekend we had a small get together with the family at our house for the occassion. Our house was filled with everyone, family we rarely see, and Uncle Doug and Megan drove up from Nashville! It was so nice to see everyone again.
We decorated the house with balloons and steamers for the special day
I made this poster to hang up in the dining room:
Rayne and Carly on the swing
Uncle Doug in charge of the burgers and hotdogs!
The original three: Grandma Anna (in the chair), Aunt Emily (on the left), and Grandma (on the right)
Again only with Uncle Larry and Pap-Pap.
Grandma Anna with the grandchildren, Mom, Paul, Phillip, and Uncle Doug:
Grandma Anna with all of the great-grandchildren: Noah, Aden, Me, Olivia, Rayne, Carly, Luke, and Erin.
And everyone all together. Thanks to Matt, who took this picture! :)
Matt and Me:
Grandma Anna and me. I love you! :)





No comments
Post a Comment