Monday, September 5, 2011

my bff Mariah, our Friday night, and our photoshoots

Mariah and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. Maybe it's because we're roommates who both like to go to the gym, cook, and watch movies. But the bigger reason I think is because we don't have internet yet, and the only WiFi we can steal is accessible in my room only. So Mariah is always sitting on my bedroom floor searching for the little internet that we can get. But it's okay, because I love her. :)

So this week consisted of watching Something Borrowed together (great movie btw, I read the book and it was amazing as well), cooking healthy meals, putting off our homework, and being alone on a Friday night. So Friday, we decided to actually do something and get out of the apartment. After classes we went to the gym together, worked out for an hour, then came back, got a shower, put on our sweaters (did you know that September means that it is now SWEATER WEATHER?), and went to the movies to see The Help.

The Help was a really good movie. It was about black maids in the South back in the late 1950's- early 1960's, and how a white journalist wanted to interview them and write a book using their perspective. I highly recommend it to anyone, it was informative yet humorous and interesting at the same time.

Oh, and Mariah and I like to spend a lot of quality time on photobooth. :)



Mariah said, "Let's pose with our textbooks!" So I did, but she chickened out haha



We died laughing as soon as we took this one:







Tara joins in sometimes too :)







this should be a very interesting school year :p
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig