Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NYC

Hey guys! Last weekend Matt, me, Amanda, and Josh went on the ultimate double date to NYC. I bought Matt's ticket for his birthday. It was his first time in the city! I wasn't sure if he would like it though because let's face it, he is a huge country boy. Heck, he hunts every day except for Sunday, and if it was legal to hunt on Sunday he would.

Anyways, we went and had a fantastic time! Josh and Amanda are always hilarious to hang out with. They both make me laugh so much. We got lost so many times in New York, but we made it fun. We ate at Bubba Gump for lunch, we visited Ground Zero, saw the Statue of Liberty from afar, and navigated through Chinatown. We were real tourists. We even took two taxi's! (We tried to take the Subway but we decided it was far too complicated to figure out, lol)

Matt wasn't too impressed with the city. He says that he's glad he saw it so he never has to see it again. Haha. I love him. Even though he didn't really like the city, I could tell that he had a great time with all of us. He was such a good sport about everything.

Here are some shots from the day:
Times Square :)
 Matt checking out all the garbage floating in the water:

Amanda took this picture of me taking a picture of Matt:

And here's what mine looked like:

And then here is Matt telling me to stop taking pictures:
 Amanda and Josh :) They are so cute together!
 Amanda and Josh took some of these pictures of Matt and I around sunset. Notice the Statue of Liberty behind us:


We went inside the NBC store:

Sitting down, Matt was getting a little sleepy:

I love New York at Chritstmastime. <3
SHARE:

1 comment

Mindy said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time. I can't believe you went last week. My husband and I went for the whole week of Thanksgiving, too! We could have passed each other in Times Square! (Along with a billion other people...) It's a small world. :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig