This Friday, I am thankful for
My Mom.
I am thankful for my mom because she's my best friend. She's always on my side, even if i'm wrong. She will do anything to make me happy.
Mom is a wonderful woman that I admire. She is one of the smartest people that I know. I aspire to have the intelligence that she has. I am always going to her with homework help or for advice.
My mother is beautiful, inside and out. When I was younger, I used to hate it when people told me I looked like my mom, but now I cherish it and take it as a compliment. She is so beautiful and I am incredibly lucky to have her genes!
My mother is also one of the funniest people I know. She is always cracking jokes with the family. Sometimes, whenever her, me, Luke, and Carly are telling stories, we all laugh so hard that we cry. I think it's awesome that you can do that with your family.
My mom has also been my fashion consultant for the majority of my life. She's taught me what looks good and what doesn't. I've blossomed out on my own now, but I credit her for my taste in fashion as well.
I love you mom. You have put so much into our family and I appreciate everything you have done for us. I hope when I grow up I will be just as smart, beautiful, and hilarious as you are.




2 comments
you guys look so much alike! crazy :) the blessing of a great mom is incredible!
Aw, this is so sweet! Your mom still looks amazing! You've got great genes!
Post a Comment