Happy Halloween! (One day late.. sorry!)

I wish I was still young enough to trick-or-treat. I remember being so excited for it, buying the perfect costume, and competing to get more candy than Luke or Carly. I remember being freezing a lot of the time during it. It seems like it's always cold. Maybe that's just because you can't wear a coat because you don't want to cover up your costume. And I remember the one year it rained all evening, so mom drove us around town and stopped at every house so we could get out and get the candy.
 |
I was Belle when I was four.
|
 |
| Me and Olivia when we were about 3-4. |
I remember seeing my best friends in costume and always trying to guess who the scary older boy was in the mask. I remember the Pizza Star always handing out free slices of pizza to kids. And there was always that one cool house on the upper street that handed out soda. Everyone wanted to go to that house.
 |
| Me and CJ, note my Angelica shirt |
After we were done Trick-or-Treating in town, our last stop was always out to Grandma's house for candy. Her house was my favorite. She always had Reese's and KitKats which are officially the best halloween candy.
This Halloween I really didn't do anything festive besides carving pumpkins with my friends, but I still had fun celebrating it by eating lots of candy :) I hope you all had a great Halloween!
1 comment
I LOVE seeing people's photos from when they were younger! what a cute belle you made!!!!!
that used to be my favorite movie!
xo,
ashley
Post a Comment