We had a wonderful Christmas. It was a lazy one, we all woke up around 10, and we just relaxed, opened presents, and enjoyed each others company.
Our tree, on Christmas Eve:
Carly and I on Christmas morning in our Christmas PJ's (mom gets us pajamas every year for Christmas and we always open them on Christmas Eve):
Me, with all of my presents, and a "Happy Birthday" bag because mom ran out of wrapping paper:
Carly sitting in my new chair I got for Christmas. Check it out, it is the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in! (i'm sitting in it right now as I type this!)
Me with my "I love my lab" mug that Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds made me:
I apologize for my mane of hair, it's getting a little ridiculous.
I also got a Keurig coffee maker! Do any of you have one? If so, aren't they just the greatest? I've been making hot chocolate and chai for everyone in the house and I am in love with it.
My family and extended family came over for dinner at the house. We ate a lot of food, opened presents, made more hot drinks in my Keurig, and ate some homemade icecream made by Uncle Doug. It was delicious! So good, that we caught Grandma licking the mixers clean ;)
I had a beautiful Christmas and spent it with the ones I love. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!
(oh and PS, happy birthday to Mariah today! She turns 19!)


No comments
Post a Comment