Friday, December 9, 2011

hey guys

Guess what! Finals are next week, and once they are over, I can finally start blogging on a daily basis! You have no idea how crazy things have been in my life. I barely even have time to sit down and eat a meal, especially this past week. I was shoving PB&J sandwiches into my mouth in the library while cramming for an exam.

If you guys have tumblr, feel free to follow me :) I'm pretty much addicted to that website.
My Tumblr

Okay, over and out. I'm sick, so i'm going to go drink some orange juice, take a few meds, then curl up with my tissue box. I hope you all are having a great Christmas season!

See you soon :)

P.S.
Look how long my hair is getting!
(ignore the white dots, mom's bathroom mirror is a little dirty =P )
SHARE:

2 comments

Rorie said...

Goodluck on your finals!!! Your hair looks amazing!!!

Sierra said...

It's never fun being sick, hopefully you are feeling better by now. Gorgeous hair - I'm trying to grow mine out again!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig