Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Buffalo Wild Wings with the Hoss's Crew

Monday was the Steelers game! Whoop whoop. And Nick from Hoss's planned a huge get together for all of us to go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it. It was a lot of fun! Like I said before, I love my Hoss's friends.

We got there and the game ended up having several power outages at the stadium so the game got delayed. We ordered appetizers, and chilled out for a bit. Then we all got our wings, (I got medium and they were delish, oh and the exception was Kane who ordered a sandwich) and we all just basically chilled out and watched the game. I think there was more anti-steelers fans in there though than actual fans, and from the bad game, I was sorta embarrassed to be wearing a Steelers jersey. haha.

But we had a lot of fun :)

Erica and Carissa

Kane, Carissa and meee

haha, Carissa, Kwame, Erica, and Sara

Mitchell, Nick, Kane, and me

Nick (the mastermind of the get together)

haha, Kane is so silly. 

Kanie! I <3 him!
Kane and Kevin! Can you tell they're twins? haha
SHARE:

2 comments

Sierra said...

I love all of your candid photos, looks like you had a lot of fun! Enjoy your holiday week love!

Sierra said...

p.s. following you now!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig