Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hey you look a lot like _________!

I've been meeting a lot of new people lately because of college and work. And it never fails, I feel as if every time I meet someone, they tell me I look like a celebrity. In my life, there are 3 people that I continually get told I look like.

Okay, so in case you guys forgot, here is what I look like. (haha)

Okay. Now that we all know what I look like, here are my celebrity look alikes.



70% of the time - Christina Ricci

Okay, I cannot express exactly how many times I have heard that I look like her. Christina Ricci is the girl who plays Kat in Casper, Wednesday in the Addams Family, and was recently on the TV show Pan Am. I personally think she is creepy. Try Googling her. It was tough trying to find some reasonable images on here to post. But Mariah claims that I look most like Christina from her "Casper days" and Kane tells me that I look like her, only a lot prettier. Thanks guys =p


20% of the time - Miranda Cosgrove

This one I really don't see the resemblance, but I've heard it a handful of times. I think it's probably because of the dark hair.


10% of the time - Vanessa Hudgens



At a wedding I went to, this girl that I met looked at me and said, "You really look like Vanessa Hudgens when you laugh". That's why I put that last picture of her in there. I don't really see the resemblance in this one either, but hey, this girl dated Zac Efron! And if I in someway look even the tiniest bit like a girl that Zac Efron was interested in, i'll take it! haha. ;)

Okay, can I just say this. Would Zac and Vanessa please get back together, now? Because they were the absolute cutest couple in the world and I truly think that we, Americans, took this couple for granted while we had them. I mean, just LOOK at the cuteness:
(*insert awws and sighs here*)


But now that we're on the subject of perfect celebrity couples who we wish would get back together.....


But I digress... ;)

Going to watch High School Musical now!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig