Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy National Siblings Day!

Carly and Luke mean a lot to me. I am four years older than Carly and five older than Luke, but I still love hanging out with them. It has been getting more fun now that they are both getting older and more around my level of maturity.. we are all adapting the same sense of humor and I love it. We are always joking together and having fun. There is never a dull moment with us. This summer we are going on a cruise - Mom, me, Carly, and Luke - and it is the first vacation we've gone on in a long time without any friends or boyfriends with us. I know for sure we are going to have a BLAST. We will make it a lot of fun.

Love you Carly and Luke! You guys should be eternally grateful that I begged mom and dad for a brother and sister - I am basically the one that is in charge of your existence.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig