Summer of 2013
1. Must visit the ocean. (obviously.)2. Run a lot this summer.
3. Read several books.
4. Ride my bike a lot more.
5. Finish redoing my room at home. (I have to refinish my dresser and several pieces of furniture and also buy some decorations!)
6. Turn my blog into a book.
7. Blog more!
8. Visit both of my grandmas more often.
9. Find more ways to serve, volunteer, and help others in as many ways as I possibly can.
10. Attend church and Bible study as much as I possibly can. Also, read my Bible more often.
11. Go to a couple concerts. (I already have Taylor Swift lined up and i'm working on adding in Kenny Chesney too.)
12. Go camping!
13. Be outside as much as I can. Hike, star gaze, swim, etc.
14. Be present. Enjoy those summer nights. Put down the phone. Soak in the moment.
15. Eat ice cream often. (This doesn't have to be on my must list, I know for a fact this will happen.)
I'm going to add this list to a tab at the top of my blog, that way I can continue to add to the list, cross things off, and constantly remind myself of what I want to accomplish this summer!
![]() |
| Yummm ;) Doesn't that look pleasant? |


No comments
Post a Comment