Monday, April 17, 2017
Peace out, D.C.
Leaving is so bittersweet. On one hand, I am so so excited to be home for the summer. I will get to spend the mornings on my patio drinking coffee. I can start gardening and landscaping, and I can finally get started on some of these DIY wedding projects that desperately need to be finished. But on the other hand, we have a life down here now that we are sad to let go. Maybe the gypsy nurse life isn't for me, because I fall in love with every place we move to. Also, it seems as if as soon as we get settled in somewhere to the point where we are comfortable at work, we have friends, and we know where all the good places in town to eat are, we gotta leave. I guess that's just the lifestyle we are temporarily living!
Trevor and I both have said multiple times that D.C. is a place we could see ourselves coming back to. We both really have enjoyed our rotations.
I don't want to make this post sad and dramatic. I guess I just get attached to people too easily ;)
We officially have jobs lined up for the fall and we are excited. I want to make sure everything is set in stone though before I officially announce it, but it should be another fun location.
So... who wants to come to our house for bonfires every weekend once we are home?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©
the "B" team | All rights reserved.
No comments
Post a Comment