Thursday, July 27, 2017

The best day of our lives.. A sneak peak!

It is official, I am Mrs. Trevor Beiswenger!

Our big day has come and gone and honestly, I am still on cloud 9 over how amazing the day was. We couldn't have asked for a better day! The weather was absolutely perfect, sunny and a high of 78, which was a dream for our outside venue.

I will go into detail about absolutely everything as soon as I have my professional photos, but for now I just want to say that my favorite part of the day by far was when Trevor and I read each other our vows we had written. We both hadn't read them to each other beforehand, so it was so very meaningful to hear them for the first time at our ceremony. I felt so much love for Trevor that day and I savored every moment with him, from our first dance, to cutting the cake, to dancing with our friends all night. I love him so much and I still can't believe that I get to be his wife! It is so cliche saying this, but he is my absolute best friend. He makes me laugh every day and I love adventuring with him. I can only imagine where life will take us. I'm so honored that we got to share our love with all of our family and friends that day.

Here are some non professional photos that I stole from family/friends!

I'm so glad my friend Lindsay snapped this photo of Trevor and me on her phone. It has been great having a picture while I wait for the professional ones to come back.
Our welcome sign that I made!


 Appetizers that I sadly didn't get to see, but thankfully our caterer took ton of photos of and also saved us some to eat at the table!
 Our dessert table with our Harry Potter cake topper. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm the biggest Harry Potter nerd, so it was so appropriate.
I made this donut display which I was so excited about! Fun fact: the donuts we used were from Krispy Kreme. Trevor LOVES Krispy Kreme, to the point where he will eat an entire dozen of hot donuts in one sitting. It is a real life problem. Anyways, I tried to incorporate as many personal details about our lives into our wedding and reception to make it extra meaningful. Another meaningful detail was the black and white American flag that we used for our photo backdrop was the one that we hung on our wall in our apartment in D.C.

My friend Lindsay made the "Treat Yo Self" banner which is a quote from the TV show Parks and Rec that Trevor and I binge-watched last year and loved.
Our first dance was to "Making Memories of Us" by Keith Urban. We saw Keith Urban in concert together when we lived in New Mexico and discussed having this song as our first song on the way home from the concert, so this was another little meaningful detail.
Cutting the cake!

Dancing with my dad was so special. We joked and laughed the entire time.

 Me with my girls from D.C.!

My flowers were a dream come true.

More candids throughout the night:






And my favorite picture of the entire night:

My heart is so full. I can't wait to see what comes in the years of our marriage and our life together!
SHARE:

1 comment

Kent Cooper III said...

Great post! I especially like the photo of you and your dad dancing together. Also, the one of Trevor with his hands up after eating the cake haha !!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig