Friday, November 23, 2018

Baby Beiswenger is a....



It's official, we are adding a little BOY to our family!


From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I just had a gut feeling it was a boy! I couldn't believe I was right all along! Trev and I were so back and forth on if we were going to find out the gender or not. He wanted to, I didn't. Ultimately, he won, but we both couldn't be more excited.

At 17 weeks, Trevor and I both were at the hospital and the ultrasound tech that I work with (Becky) was able to sneak us both down to ultrasound to find out the gender. It was such a sweet moment finding out. As soon as Trevor found out it was a boy, he said "F*ck yeah!" and I started crying tears of joy. I didn't care what we were having so I would have cried either way, but it was such a surreal feeling to know that there actually was a little boy in there.

We decided to wait and tell my family on Thanksgiving when we would all be together. I made cupcakes with blue icing and had everyone cut into them. It was fun seeing everyone's reaction!

I can't believe i'm going to be a boy mom! I've always pictured myself surrounded by a bunch of girls, taking them to Taylor Swift concerts and baking in the kitchen. While i'm still hoping for a daughter in the future, i'm excited to meet this little guy. I can just picture him going golfing with Trev, playing football, and loving to play with Timber outside. Also, several of our friends just had little boys so they will all be a part of a boy gang!

This little guy is so so loved already. I can't wait to meet him to see if he looks like Trev, me, or a good mix of both!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig