Thursday, October 13, 2011

remember that Taylor Swift concert I went to in July?

Well, I finally found batteries to put into the camera that had the pictures on it so I could upload the pictures to my computer!
Olivia and I somehow ended up behind the stage in the stadium, and here is Taylor's legit bus. Like the one that she lives in.

Needtobreathe, which I of whom I've never even heard of. They were alright. Random choice Tay?

There's my girl! Excuse the bad camera quality. 

Here she is during her acoustic set at Stage B. I loved this part. It really proved that she is an amazing singer because it was just her and her guitar.



Ahh, Heinz Field. How I adore you.


The night was sparkling, truly. Taylor is amazing live.

I think my favorite part was being stuck in a 3-hour traffic jam in the middle of Pittsburgh after the concert while screaming Taylor swift songs with Olivia and Brian to random pedestrians. As soon as Brian got in my car he said, "Can we please listen to the Story of Us? It's kind of an emergency."

I really appreciate people who love Taylor as much as I do, and scream her songs while pretending to be her in the car. Because I really do that a lot ;) Thanks Liv and Brian!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig