Friday, October 21, 2011

thank-you Fridays

So on the way to Vermont, Mariah had a lot of quality time together (8 hours actually) to just talk about basically everything. These talks made me realize that I am thankful for a lot of things. So i'm going to turn Fridays into "thank-you Fridays" and dedicate this day to something I'm really thankful for.

This Friday, I am thankful for the cow.
via

Cow, I used to think of you as a useless creature that lives next door to me and eats all day long. But I realized that you are way more than that. You give me the world's greatest gift: milk. And not only milk, but things that come from milk too. Like delicious ice cream, cheese, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, frozen yogurt, and all other dairy goodnesses.

Cow, although it's sad to say, you also give me yummy hamburgers that I grill in the summer, and meat to make great dishes such as tacos, spaghetti, lasagna, and other foods.

Cow, you are also really cute when it comes down to it. And sometimes I want to pet you, but i'm scared. Do you like being petted cow? Should I do it more often? I don't usually think of cows as petting zoo animals.

The point i'm trying to get at is cow, thank you. You really give me some of the greatest things on earth. You are the big cheese.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig