Wednesday, May 15, 2013
A Day in the Life: In My Shoes
Today i'm linking up again with Jenni for the blog every day in May challenge. Today's topic is, a day in the life of you. Here is what my typical day has been looking like the past couple weeks.
8:00am- Wake up. I normally wake up and make some coffee.
- I eat breakfast as soon as I wake up. I have to for some reason. Usually cereal like special K with a banana or some kind of fruit.
- Drink coffee and lounge around. Have some "me" time where I catch up on blogs and Facebook.
- Make my bed, clean up clothes that I have. Maybe do some laundry if I have some, and clean up the kitchen like put clean dishes away from the night before.
9:30am- Get ready for the day. Brush teeth, makeup, hair, get dressed, etc.
10:30am- Microbiology class.
12:00pm- Come home for lunch. Usually it is a turkey sandwich with string cheese and an apple or an orange. Today I was feeling pizza though ;)
- As of lately i've been using this time to start packing my things because i'm moving in a couple of weeks!
1:30pm- Back to campus for my microbiology lab.
3:00pm- Come home and get ready for work.
4:00pm- Clock in, and I usually work for the rest of the evening.
10:00pm- Finally come back home. Shower, put on my PJ's. Recently this has been when Trevor and I hang out for a couple hours too because we are both so busy this is the only time we can squeeze it in.
12:00am- About the time I fall asleep. And then the day starts all over again ;)
I've been so non-stop busy these past couple weeks with class and work. I am so excited to finish my summer class so I don't have to have full days of all work and no play! I like to be busy, but I also like to have some down time too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©
the "B" team | All rights reserved.

No comments
Post a Comment