Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The story of my life in 250 words or less.

Today is the first day I'm participating in Jenni's challenge to blog every day for the month of May!  I've been slacking on the blogging compartment lately and I figured this was a good way to get back into it. Every day this month, Jenni has a pre-made topic that we are supposed to write about. Today is.. the story of my life in 250 words or less. So, here we go!



Hi. My name is Hilary. I am 21 years old. I grew up in the country, in the middle of nowhere where my graduating class was around 100 people. I have a mom, dad, and a younger brother, and sister. I have a dog named Sammy that we got about 6 years ago. He is a golden lab and I love him very much. I really really care about my family and I think family is one of the most important aspects of life.

I grew up playing sports, everything you could imagine. I've always been an active person. Right now I love running. It helps me think clearly. I love music and listen to it throughout most of my day.

I'm going to school to become a nurse. Nursing school is so hard, but it will be worth it in the end! As of now I want to work on the maternity floor with the babies. As soon as I started my clinical rotation on that floor, everything just clicked. I knew that was what I wanted to do. There is nothing I love more than snuggling up with a newborn.

One thing major about me, I find beauty in nature. I am love with the outdoors and I want to travel the world and take beautiful pictures and make wonderful memories with the people I love. I love being outside, hiking, swimming, camping, you name it.. it is so peaceful and wonderful. Pure bliss.

and i'm out of words! the end<3


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig