January had a couple of nicer days and Trevor and I took advantage of one and took Hudson to the park! Because he can't walk yet the swings were really his only option. He was unsure of them at first but then quickly learned to love it!
When Hudson turned 9 months old I took this comparison picture: 9 months in and 9 months out!
I took Hudson outside during his first snow and you can see how much he enjoyed it:
He doesn't like being cold and he doesn't like his winter coat because it's a little too big for him and the sleeves cover his arms. He was pretty miserable. We came inside and took a sink bath to warm up:
On another sunny day I decided to try jogging with Hud for the first time. I've been going to physical therapy for about two months because I couldn't run without peeing myself (TMI?) but I'm happy to report that we were able to go 2 miles without any pee! I'm so thankful for my physical therapist! Oh, and Hudson loved the ride too!
My friends Bridget and Lindsay came over to visit. Bridget brought her son, Colton and he had fun "playing" with Hud! Colton is 6 weeks older than Hud so it will be fun seeing them grow up together!
Hudson got his first "official" hair cut in February! He did a great job!
Finally, more random pics:
Trying sauerkraut for the first time:
He surprisingly went back for second and third bites!
We are so excited it is March and one month closer to spring weather! I'll say, it's hard being cooped up inside with a baby. We both start to get stir crazy, so I try to plan little things for us to do every day to get us out of the house. We are hoping March has warm days for more walks and days outside in our back yard!
No comments
Post a Comment