Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I've been trying to blog, honestly I have.

But it is just SO gorgeous here this week. Every day has been in the 70's. I just can't concentrate on the computer. I keep thinking about things like how I should wash my sheets and put them on the line, and how I should go for a really long run.

Doesn't warmer weather just make you feel awesome? I'm sitting in my room here with the windows open, listening to Selena Gomez Pandora radio (don't judge..) and just thinking about how great life is. Spring makes me feel so good inside. Winter can get a little dreary!

Okay, i'm going to go run, clean my room, maybe do some yoga. I feel like a million bucks. I could really get used to this weather! Too bad it's still March, and that means it could still snow. ewww!

check back tomorrow for a better blog post ;)
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

hahhaha that picture is soooo funny!


http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Christi Lynn said...

haha that expression is priceless. i think i have seen it on my own man.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig