Tuesday, March 20, 2012

that giant rock is balancing on a cliff!

From the same day of yesterday's post, after Mariah and I climbed the 1000 steps we decided to head off to another hiking trail in a local state park. The main attraction on this trail is Balanced Rock, which is a huge rock literally balancing on a cliff.

via
We were really just looking for some picture opportunities. I love Mariah because she loves photography too. We were both snapping away with our cameras.

Suspension Bridge. Mariah, who is really afraid of heights, didn't appreciate my jumping up and down on this thing. haha.
Rainbow Falls. They're named that because when the sun hits the falls just right, there is a rainbow! Pretty neat.
Messing around with the shutter speed. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to my new camera, but i'm learning!
Balanced rock!
What can I say, I'm pretty strong!
Look out below!

Balanced Rock is a place where my uncle used to take me hiking when I was little. We had the best times outdoors!
SHARE:

1 comment

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

2 of my favorite things in one little place: the great outdoors and photography.

your slow shutter speed on that waterfall turned out great!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig