Tuesday, March 6, 2012

meet the newest member of my family


My brand new Canon Rebel.
Oh yes.

I've been wanting my own Canon for about a year now, and thank you for a very generous tax return, I finally got my wish.

Ever since I ordered it off of Amazon, I've been tracking my package basically five times a day. When I woke up yesterday morning and discovered that it was in my town, I was ecstatic! I literally would look out the window every other second when I heard a car going by, hoping it would be the UPS man. Well around noon I decided to walk down to get the mail, just to check and see if I got a card in the mail saying that it was in at the post office. Well and behold, it was!

As soon as I got home I started jumping up and down with excitement. Yes, I am a nerd.

I can't wait to test this baby out ;)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig