Dear bloggie friends, thank you thank you thank you for your kind words. I can't thank you enough! Dear Emily, Monday feels so long ago, but I give you the award for being the most awesome person of the week. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have your apartment to run to and you to vent with! No matter where life takes us, we will always be best friends! Dear Kane, peachy penguins *whispers* they are amazing (LOL).... and last night after closing at Hoss's, "What Makes You Beautiful" came on the radio. I ran and turned up the volume and we proceeded to dance to it in the dining room. That's why I love you. haha :) Dear Kevin, you're a really good listener. and I thank you for that. For real. Dear Eric, our friendship is official now because we have friendship bracelets. It's the real deal. Dear Mariah, true friends back each other up and stalk our enemies FB pics and say "You are so much prettier than her!" because that's what you did and i love you for real.
Dear the girl who thinks I poisoned her cookies, I WISH I WOULD HAVE.
:)

No comments
Post a Comment