Kane and Kevin have the coolest backyard. They have a gathering area with tables and chairs, a hammock, a pool, and a fire pit. Last Thursday night was the first official Hoss's bonfire of the summer! We all headed over there after work and got some pizzas, chips, soda, SMORES, and hung out. And Eric brought his guitar! So, without further ado, let me bomb you with a load of photos we took.
Kevin, Jason, Carissa, Taylor, Eric, Erica, Lindsay, Kane, and me. We literally had to take a million group shots because Kane couldn't keep his eyes open.
There we go.
"Let's get a picture of the girls! oh.. and Kane!"
But for real, Kane could not keep his eyes open. So for this one Erica was trying to get him to open his eyes as wide as he could. But this is as close as we got^. So... Kane's inability to keep his eyes open resulted in this:
Haha. I love that picture.
^I die laughing every time I look at this picture. KANE! lol!
haha mid-laughter with this one but me with Carissa!
Lindsay, me, Erica, Carissa, and Taylor
Ok, we are definitely the whitest girls you know
^ okay this picture is just awkward.
#coolkid. Eric and his guitar. He's really good at it!
Afterwards mostly everyone left but me, Lindsay, and Carissa stuck around and hung out with Kane and Kevin in the basement. We ended up talking about work for HOURS and we were just laughing so much. We left at 4:30am. For real. And then I drove an hour home, so I literally got to watch the sunrise as I drove home which was kinda cool.
I say this all the time, but I love my work friends :)















No comments
Post a Comment