 |
| Bacon and eggs on a campfire |
 |
| Kayaks ready to go! |
Dear Trevor, you and your dad just bought dirt bikes. Please promise you won't break your neck. (I'm legitimately scared here people!)
Dear camp Gregwood (which is the camp by my house that is obviously named after my dad, haha) I'm coming for you! I'm ready for a camping and kayaking weekend with my friends. A great way to finish off summer. and, along with camping comes...
Dear Smores, Kielbasa, and campfire stew, I can't wait to ingest copious amounts of you tomorrow night.
Dear Kitty, you now weigh almost 15 pounds, but you're not fat. You are stocky and long. And you always ALWAYS have to be staring at me. All the dang time. I mean, I know i'm your "human" and everything, but we kind of need a separation once in a while.
Dear new glasses, please come soon. I went to the eye doctor yesterday because i've been struggling to see things at a distance at work, and it turns out I do need glasses. And I picked out the cutest pair! So i'm sort of excited to wear them.
Dear college classes, you start on Monday. And i'm taking a full course load. I'm kind of really nervous.. please take it easy on me!
Happy weekend friends!
Go out and enjoy one of the last weekends of summer.
Roast a weenie,
Sleep in a tent,
Catch some fireflies.
xo Hilary
1 comment
New glasses are very exciting, hope they arrive soon! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment on my laundry reno :)
Post a Comment