Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Movin' on up in this world

Hello friends! Long time no type, kinda? (even though I DID post yesterday, it was a recipe and I feel like that doesn't count.) So summer is flying by, like usual. Last week was Trevor and my 1 and a half year anniversary! Do people even celebrate things like that? Is it just us? Every 6 months into our relationship we head to our favorite restaurant, the Ale House, and get some fricken yummy food to feed our stomachs. And hey, we will take any excuse to visit that place! They sort of have the best food on the entire planet.

Yeah.. I still force him to take a million selfies in the car. And he cooperates surprisingly ;)

Another thing, I am so so proud of Trevor for recently losing over 20lbs of nursing school weight! We have both been eating healthy and running. But he looks so great and I'm proud of him for sticking to his goals.

I started working at my first ever nursing job since graduation in June and I love it! It is a lot to get used to, but it keeps me busy. Next week I start college again, i'm going back for my bachelor's in nursing, so i'll be doing to school full time and also working full time. WOOF. As if I already feel like I don't have a life, this fall may be kind of terrible. But i'm determined to finish this degree in as little time as possible.

So, in other unrelated news... after four years of no TV, I finally have cable!
YESSSSSS.

I finally feel like a normal human being.
Whoop whoop.

Ok. Now I need to get caught up on TV shows.
Does anyone have any fall TV suggestions?
Currently I am now caught up on Pretty Little Liars.
Let me know!

Hilary
SHARE:

1 comment

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you should celebrate every milestone in life that makes you happy. Lifes all about the little moments afterall isnt it :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig