Monday, October 15, 2018
A quick glance at our little babe
Today I got to see my sweet little babe on an ultrasound again and it really was indescribable.
At 7 weeks, I had my very first ultrasound and the baby legit looked like a blob. When I saw the baby just two weeks later on another ultrasound, it was amazing how much he/she grew. Although it still looked sort of like a blob, that blob had arms and legs!
Today was surreal because that little blob now looks like a real human. I'll be 14 weeks and in the second trimester on Thursday.
I'm fortunate that a girl that I work with in the OR is also an ultrasound tech. The first ultrasound I had completed was by my doctor, but the last two were by her. We were able to sneak down to ultrasound when we weren't busy at work and take a look at this human that is growing rapidly in my belly.
Today we got to see both hemispheres of the baby's brain, the ribs, the spine, the lungs, the abdomen, everything basically. I watched the baby stretch his/her hands up above the head. It was just amazing to watch the baby move around in there and I could've watched that screen all day. I can't wait until my 20 week ultrasound that way Trevor can finally see the baby again too!
I might not be showing yet, or feeling very pregnant at all. But seeing that little human on the screen today made it so real. I have so many hopes and dreams for this little person and I can't wait to meet him/her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©
the "B" team | All rights reserved.
No comments
Post a Comment