I love my mom because...
- She puts everyone before herself. She will do anything for you.
- She's always on my side, even if i'm wrong.
- She will do anything to make you happy
- She is a really good cook!
- She's taught me everything I know.
Growing up, because mom was in college, I spent a good amount of time at Grandma's house. I loved it there, and I never wanted to leave. Mom tells me stories about how when she came to get me at Grandma's, I would scream and bawl the entire ride home. Grandma was like a second mom to me because she taught me a lot of things, such as how to tell time and to tie my shoes. I love her!
My Grandma Anna
Grandma Anna is my great-grandma, and she is the best cook in the world. I thank her for making all of the women in our family awesome cooks! She is so sweet. I remember growing up we used to have dinner at her house almost every sunday, I miss that. I'm so blessed to have her in my life!


1 comment
such a beautiful post! Yay for wonderful women in our lives... and the great food they make :-)
Post a Comment