Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Sammy, I'm going to miss you so much this next week! Pap Pap will be coming over every day to feed you and play with you, and we'll be back in no time! Dear Amanda and Elaina, can't wait til we catch up and i'm sure we'll die laughing all night and eat tons of good food. You guys are the absolute best. P.S. Can't wait to meet Moose!! Dear Hoss's, GOODBYE for a week. It's a much needed break and I really hope you understand. Dear Doug and Megan, can't wait to see you again! I'm ready for some hiking, photo shoots, and relaxing on the boat. Dear Mariah, we need to start planning our next adventure! Dear Tennessee, watch out, i'm coming for you!!



It's 12:16am. I can't believe it's Friday already! Tomorrow/Today is going to be a lot of fun, I can tell. I'm going to be packing for vacation and spending some time with good friends. I'm just super duper excited. So.. I think i'm going to go to bed so I can wake up and enjoy the day! I hope you all have a fantastic Friday as well!


Photobucket
SHARE:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig