Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wanna see a post with a bunch of pictures of puppies?



Friday I got together with my good friends Elaina and Amanda and we went out to eat and to catch up. With us, there literally is never a dull moment. I am not kidding. Afterwards, we headed to Elaina's house to meet her new puppy, Moose! *Cue 5,000 pictures of dogs*



Moose is the most adorable puppy I have ever seen. He is a white lab, and his name fits him perfectly. He is super chubby and adorable. The only thing is, he has some kind of growth problem like his legs are growing faster than the rest of his body or something, but he is still the most adorable thing on the planet.
Check out his huge head! Presh =p  Wait.. did I really just say presh? haha
Okay, I am now convinced that I need a new puppy in my life.
This picture proves that I am for sure the whitest girl in the world. But literally too, I am probably the whitest, non-tan person in the world.

Bella.
Duke, Elaina's oldest dog
After we played with the dogs a bit we sort of just drove around wanderessly looking for something to do, because it was 8:00 and none of us wanted to go home so early. We drove out to the lookout over the lake and admired the views:

Elaina, getting in touch with nature


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig