It was 95 degrees here. Mom, Carly, Luke, and I spent a couple hours in the pool until we decided it was just too hot for that too and headed inside. Luke and I ended up curling up on the chairs in the living room and watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Then I went to Grandma's and took a nap on her couch. When I woke up we ate supper, hamburgers with fried mushrooms and green peppers, tomato, and a side of kettle cooked chips, pickles, and cantaloupe. Everything was super yummy, but then again everything Grandma makes is good.
After supper we headed over to Bible study, but first we stopped at Grandma Anna's to visit. It's always nice to visit with her. At Bible Study we studied the book of Galatians, 5:16-25 and 6:1-3. We studied about sin, and how we should be walking with the Lord. We studied different kinds of sin. It was all interesting. Bible Study always makes me feel super refreshed afterwards. I love it.
I came home and watered my sunflower seeds. I planted them yesterday all around the house. I really hope they bloom! I think sunflowers are beautiful. They are the kind that are supposed to grow to be 12ft tall. I can't even imagine.
I came inside and ate a mint chocolate chip nutti-buddy which was super good. I like ending summer days with ice cream. It only feels natural. :) And I eat ice cream almost every day. If that is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Summer is good.

1 comment
I love sunflowers too! I hope they bloom for you!
Post a Comment