Hello readers!
Sending a huge shoutout to my sister, my cousin Rayne, and my Grandma since they all say that they are religious readers on here. It makes me realize that I really need to update this space a little more often.
We are HOME for the summer! After an emotional last week of work filled with dinners with coworkers, an engagement session at Union Station (more of that to come!), and packing up our entire apartment, we are home in Pennsylvania. It feels so good. The past week I've spent unpacking our stuff and spring cleaning. Our house really needed it.
| My work girls treated me to dinner, and drinks and surprised me with champagne at the table! |
Also, because our apartment complex in Alexandria gave us back our security deposit, we now have a little extra money in our budget to do some kitchen reno! I have some BIG plans to tackle on our kitchen, and now that I have all the time in the world I'm going to get started! I'm planning on blogging all about it on the way. :)
Our basement flooded on Friday morning. We got some crazy rain and woke up to several inches of water covering the entire basement floor. I'm glad that it at least happened while we were home and able to clean it up rather than when we were in D.C. and unable to do anything about it.
So, yeah! The weather has been very rainy and cold here lately so i'm planning on starting my kitchen reno this week ;) more updates to come!
No comments
Post a Comment