We had our anatomy ultrasound two weeks ago and it was such a blessing to see that everything is developing normally with baby and he's healthy.
How far along are you? 22 weeks today!
What fruit are you? My apps are telling me that today the baby is the size of an ear of corn! How fun
Due Date? April 18th, 2019
Gender: BOY :)
Total weight gain/loss: I had gained about 14lbs at my 22 week appointment & I officially weigh the most I have ever weighed!
Exercise: Non existent. I'm running around and on my feet all day at work so when I get home I'm usually exhausted. I want to start walking or start short workouts soon though!
Stretch marks: None so far, hoping it stays that way!
Swelling: No swelling yet, however if i’m on my feet all day they tend to feel about 500 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yep. However, even some of my early maternity clothes are starting to not fit? Is this real? haha
Belly button: Still slightly an innie, but that will most likely change any day now! It's completely stretched.
Sleep: Honestly can't complain. Trevor bought me a maternity pillow and it has been a lifesaver! I've been sleeping like a baby ever since.
Food cravings: Milk is still my #1, and I eat at least one apple a day. I'm starting to crave sweets again!
Symptoms: Lower back pain, heavy boobs haha!
Movement: SO much movement, all throughout the day. Seriously the best feeling in the whole entire world. I could just stare at my tummy all day long.
What I miss: Fitting into my normal clothes. I'm already starting to feel limited with the clothes I can wear.. and it's a struggle for me.
What I’m loving: Watching my body change, feeling his kicks, and planning his nursery!
What i’m looking forward to: Seeing this baby boys sweet face, watching Trev be a dad, and just alllllllll the baby snuggles.
Best moment this week: Seeing his kicks on the outside of my belly!
Words of wisdom: I'm personally just trying to enjoy this time in my life because it's going by so fast! I'm trying to enjoy every bump and change. It's crazy what our bodies can do!
No comments
Post a Comment