Let me just start out by saying that I am in love with where we live. I love the country. I don't think there is any way I could ever live in the city, ever. I mean, maybe for like a year, but I would really hate it. I love the fields and farms I pass on my way to college. The fields are finally green. They are starting to look like this:
So, because we live in the country, one of our FAVORITE things to do is go spotlighting every summer. And because it was about 70 degrees last week, that's exactly what we did. Our first spotlighting adventure of the summer :)
We were all dying laughing the whole night!
We had to have the classic jumping shots.
I'm sure there will be a lot more spotlighting trips this summer! I can't wait!
Oh, and yes, Sammy came along with us! He was really excited to stick his head out of the car window for hours.



No comments
Post a Comment