Today I did some cleaning and some "designing" to my room. I put some vintage paper on my bulletin board, behind a photo frame I had, and on a few coffee cans so I could use them as storage.
I love colors.
Oh, and because I had to take everything off my bullitan board to put the paper on, I had to take down a flower Matt gave me on our first date. We were going to the movies, and he picked me a small flower out of a flower garden that was planted by the city, and I kept it and had it ever since. (4 years ago) It was really sad letting that thing go, so I took a picture of it before I took it down:
I'm really into the whole "being creative" thing, and doing things like scrapbooking. I have a lot of scrapbooking supplies, and I wanted to find a cool wear to store them, so meet the various jars I found in the basement:
Also, I wanted to keep the flowers Matt got me for Valentine's Day. I ended up drying them out and putting them in a vase on my windowsill. I love dried out flowers.
And THAT was basically the extent of my day.
No comments
Post a Comment