Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bike Rides and Fiddlers

I should be in bed, but I figured I'd blog first. Tonight we "spring" our clocks forward 1 hour. Although I'm not fond of losing an hour of sleep, I say WHOO HOO to it staying lighter longer in the evenings! Yippee! Spring is just around the corner! I can't wait for those wonderful blossoms to hit the trees. And guess what? Only a month and a half of college classes left until summer! That is so exciting! I love college and their ridiculously long summer breaks! I can't believe I'm almost a sophomore in college... WOW!

Today felt like spring with 60 degree weather! Matt and I went for a bike ride on the "loop" around Grandma's house, which is probably about 7 or 8 miles. There were a bunch of hills, which we pedaled them all! We didn't stop to walk once. I was proud of myself! Matt and I both agree that we need to ride bikes a lot more often. I think we might try to ride a lot in the summer together.
Pictures courtesy of Grandma. Thanks Grandma!

This evening I went with Matt's family (Kenny, Becky, Jenny, Jess, Austin, and Matt) to see the musical at the school, "Fiddler on the Roof". It was really good! I am always astonished at how great the SHC musicals are, and this one didn't disappoint. I wasn't a fan of the story line in general, but they still made it a great show.

Well, I really need to get to bed. Church in the morning, and then it's off to work for me! Can't believe spring break is over tomorrow... but then I think about how we only have a month and a half left, and that's enough to tell myself to keep going!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig